This is a fully immersive event, meaning that our members are fully “immersed” into a Fantasy Medieval World. As such you will be required to be in costume garb and be “portraying a character” at all times while vending and in the decorum area of the grounds during the event.
• As a vendor, you must sell “world appropriate products” (medieval/fantasy/larp related, i.e. no modern items like iphone cases)
• Purchases are made with USD currency, in addition digital/credit card transactions are to be as hidden as possible so as to not “break the immersion.”
• Real Weapons are NOT ALLOWED to be distributed during the event. This means that lethal weapons can be displayed and sold during the event, but must be shipped or released to the customer at the end of the event. There is no “Peace Tying” for this event, as no patron should ever be carrying a steel, tipped, or leathally blunt weapon during the entirety of the event. This includes projectiles and throwing weapons.
• Your shop is a part of the world of Hynafol, and as such you will be required to “be a living part of the breathing world.” You are required to act and speak accordingly.
• Your shop, as a vendor, is your responsibility. This includes the security and safety of your products both during, and outside of, operation hours.
• Set up and load out will occur before and after the game starts. In the event you are arriving, leaving, or loading once the game has begun; all transportation of product must be in decorum. (i.e. if you are a vendor in the middle of the grounds, loading out on Friday, you must use carts/covers to “hide” anything “world breaking” during your transportation to the NPC/staff area. Visa Versa for loading in late).